Inspire Kitchen and Bath Design is your one-stop shop for designing, remodeling, and installing a new kitchen or bath for your home or vacation retreat.
- It’s easy to get started with Inspire Kitchen and Bath Design. Just contact us by phone, email, or stop by our showroom in person to schedule a consultation. Our showroom is located in Colchester, Vermont, just minutes away from Exit 17 off I89. We’re there, Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm by appointment or chance, and evenings and weekends by appointment only.
- We typically meet for our consultation at your home (where the project will take place), but we can do this via phone or email if necessary. At this meeting, we discuss the scope of your project, preference, timeline, budget, and feasibility.
- You may know exactly what you want or you may want us to dig a little deeper to figure out what is going to be just right for you. At this stage, many people choose to pay a design retainer which allows us to spend additional time gathering information for us to create a conceptual plan and preliminary budget.
- Inspire Kitchen and Bath Design provides questionnaires, design books, links to websites, catalogs, and samples to inspire you.
- Upon completion of this stage, you can expect a preliminary design with 3D perspectives and preliminary budget allowances.
- When you feel ready to commit to the project, a retainer of 10% toward the approximate budget for the project is paid to Inspire Kitchen and Bath Design.
- This allows us to fine-tune all aspects of the job and to arrange for tradespeople to visit your home and provide firm pricing for all of their services. We work as a team with you to ensure every element meets your style, function, and budgetary needs.
- Once we have established project parameters and fine-tuned all aspects of the job, we are ready to move to a Purchase Agreement.
- At this stage, we set dates with the tradespeople, an additional deposit is paid by the homeowner, and various products are ordered.
- Note that the timeframe is usually takes about 4 to 7 weeks from time of ordering until custom cabinets are in. Tile, electrical fixtures, hardware, plumbing, and other accessories usually come in a little faster.
Construction & Installation
- Some clients have their own installers or are committed D-I-Y folks. Others prefer the one-stop-shopping we offer, employing Inspire to carry their project from the design stage through product choices and installation and completion.
- If we are working with you or your builder and not installing your products, we will provide detailed plans and material lists. We will be available for installation or product questions and are usually available to make a site visit if needed.
- If we are installing the project, we will be on-site frequently, overseeing all aspects of your project from the initial floor protection and demo to the final cleaning at completion. We coordinate all deliveries and the schedule of tradespeople and are your single point of contact if questions arise during construction. A job site binder will be on site at all times with the scope of work, detailed plans, specs for all products, contact information for all the tradespeople, and a space for notes and communication as changes or questions arise during construction.